When you request products and services, we ask you to provide certain personal data. For example, this happens when you make purchases, contact our customer service, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in events, or when you interact with ART FLASH in any other way. In addition, when you request certain in-store services, we may ask you to sign in to provide services that are then associated with your account (e.g. size, fit, preferences).Personal data includes:
• your contact information, including name, email address, phone number, and shipping and billing address;
• login and account information, including username, password, and unique user ID;
• personal information, including gender, city of residence, date of birth and purchase history;
• information about your payment or credit card;
• images, photos, and videos.
• data on physical characteristics, measurements of the body (for example, clothing sizes);
• personal preferences including your wish list, marketing and cookie preferences.WHY and HOW Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use your personal data in the following ways:To provide you with the Company features and services you request
When you interact with ART FLASH, we use your personal data to provide the requested product or service. For example, if you purchase from https://www.artflash.store
or participate in an event or promotion, we use the contact information provided to us to inform you about the purchase, event or promotion. If you contact our customer service, we will use information about you, such as shipping or payment information, or the product you purchased to help you to solve a problem or answer a question.To provide the information about our products, services, events and other promotional purposes
With your consent, we will send you marketing communications and news about ART FLASH products, services, events, and other promotions that may be of interest to you. Once you have given your consent, you can revoke it at any time.Direct Marketing:
We ask for your consent to send you marketing information.Personalization:
We may use the information you provide and information from other ART FLASH products and services, such as how you interact with ART FLASH, your visits to and purchases made in ART FLASH stores, your participation in ART FLASH events and competitions to personalize communications on products and services that may be of interest to you. In doing so, we may combine information you provide us with information that we create about your online activity, including inside information and analysis.To manage, optimize and maintain our business, products, and services
We use the information you provide us to operate our business. For example, purchase information is used for accounting, audits and other internal purposes. We may use personal data about how you use our products and services to improve your user experience and to help diagnose technical and service problems and to manage our Company.To protect our rights and property and the rights and property of third parties, and to ensure the safety
We use data about how visitors interact with our Company and services to understand consumer behavior and preferences. For example, we may use information about how visitors to https://www.artflash.store search for and find products to better understand the best approach to organizing and displaying the range of the online store.Other purposes
We may use your personal data in other ways and will tell you how, on a case-by-case basis, and obtain your consent, if necessary.Actions with your personal data and how they are processed
Regarding your personal data, we perform the following actions: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data. We process your personal data both with and without the use of automation tools.Legal grounds
When processing your personal data, depending on how you interact with our Platform, we rely on certain legal grounds and applicable laws.
• When you purchase ART FLASH products, we need your personal data to perform a contract with you. For example, we need your payment and contact information to ship your order.
• When using our applications, we rely on your consent for processing in order to fulfill our contract with you (for example, for purchases on the site).
• We also rely on other legal grounds, such as our legitimate business interests to process information about the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, our products, services, events and other promotional initiatives; to manage, improve and maintain our business, products and services; to protect our or others’ rights, property or safety; and for general research and analytical purposes.
• We also process your personal data to comply with legal obligations or to protect your vital interests.SHARING of Your Personal DataART FLASH shares your personal data with:
• Service providers that process personal data on behalf of ART FLASH, e.g. to process credit cards and payments, shipping and deliveries, manage and maintain our data, send emails, research and analysis, manage brand and product advertisements, and to administer individual services and functions. When using service providers, we enter into agreements that require them to implement technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
• Third party targeted advertising providers that provide us with personalized advertising services. We use such services to match the aggregated information we hold with the personal data in their database to create custom audiences and tailor advertising to your interests online, including social media, in accordance with applicable law. You can opt-out of personalized advertising and custom audiences by using our Company's appropriate settings.
• To any third party with your consent.
We may also transfer your personal data in the event we sale or transfer all or a part of our business or assets (including reorganization, new company formation, dissolution, and liquidation events). Upon request, we will provide you with more detailed information about the main third parties we engage to provide our services, such as their names and locations.PROTECTION and MANAGEMENT of Your Personal DataEncryption and security.
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to keep your personal information secure.Retention of your personal data
You have the right to request: (1) access to your personal data; (2) an electronic copy of your personal data (data portability), and to have this information transferred to another company; (3) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or contain inaccuracies; or (4) deletion of your personal data. These rights are not absolute. If we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any timeOpting Out of Direct Marketing
If you have an ART FLASH account, you can opt-out of receiving ART FLASH marketing emails by sending the request to email@example.com
If you contact us with a privacy complaint it will be assessed with the aim of resolving the issue in a timely and effective manner. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority in the country in which you reside.